Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions represent and agreement between you and Corine Hörmann Photography located at the following address:
By using any of our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree with these terms.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all services or products by Corine Hörmann Photography.
- You can only deviate from these conditions if we have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- All prices used by Corine Hörmann Photography are in euros and inclusive of VAT from the Netherlands.
- Corine Hörmann Photography is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
Payments and payment term
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using several methods.
- The customer must have paid the full amount before we ship the product.
- Once the payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase.
- If your delivery address is outside of the Netherlands, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your order reaches your country.
- Although we have made every effort to display the colours of the products accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer displays the colours accurately. Your products may vary slightly from the images shown in the webshop.
- All products shown in the shop are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we will not process that order.
Returns and cancellation
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee of 14 days without giving any reason, provided that the product has not been used or damaged.
- The reflection period of 14 days starts as soon as you have received the product.
- To cancel a contract, you must contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must return the product to Corine Hörmann Photography within 14 days after the notification. After this period the no risk money back guarantee will lapse.
- The costs for return are at the expense of the customer unless Corine Hörmann Photography has delivered incorrectly or when there is a defect.
- You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the product as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days after we have received back the product.
- The product must be carefully readied for return shipment, preferably in the original packaging in order to qualify for a refund.
- For products that arrived damaged we ask for a photo of the damage to be provided so that we can learn more about what went wrong.
- Delivery takes place while stocks last.
- Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer.
- The order will be shipped within 10 days after you have received a confirmation of your order by e-mail.
- The warranty relating to products only applies to defects caused by faulty manufacture or material.
- The warranty does not apply in the event of damage resulting from accidents, changes made to the product, negligence or improper use by the customer.
- The customer must examine a product provided by Corine Hörmann Photography as soon as possible for possible shortcomings.
- If a delivered product does not comply with what the customer could reasonably expect from the agreement, the customer must inform Corine Hörmann Photography of this as soon as possible, but in any case within 1 month after the discovery of the shortcomings.
- The customer gives a detailed description as possible of the shortcomings, so that Corine Hörmann Photography is able to respond adequately.
Privacy and data protection
Liability of Corine Hörmann Photography
- Except for intent or deliberate recklessness, my total liability due to an attributable shortcoming in the fulfillment of the agreement or for any other reason is limited to compensation for direct damage up to the amount of the price stipulated for that agreement.
- Corine Hörmann Photography is never liable for indirect damages, such as consequential loss, lost profit, lost savings or damage to third parties.
- In the event of an attributable shortcoming, you must first notify us in writing, within a reasonable period of time, so that we are able to fulfill our obligations, repair any errors, or to limit or eliminate damage.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
- Corine Hörmann Photography is entitled to change these general terms and conditions.
- Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
- You will be notified in advance about major changes by e-mail.
Applicable law and competent court
- Dutch law is exclusively applicable to this agreement.